Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Oh so thankful today for many, many reasons:

1. Thankful for health insurance, and the ability to get some peace of mind where our health is concerned.
2. Thankful for a fully stocked refrigerator with good, healthy meals planned to feed my family.
3. Thankful for such a loving and supportive husband.
4. Thankful for all this messy, wet rain. I know we will be really thankful when the hottest days of summer arrive very soon.
5. Thankful for the gift of being a wife, mom, daughter, sister, and friend.
6. Thankful for the technology created to capture those ordinary moments in time with pictures.
7. Thankful for cold bottled water, semi-sweetened iced tea, and hot black coffee.
8. Thankful for a working computer where I can find inspiration, record my thoughts, share with others, and keep in touch with family and friends.
9. Thankful for a quiet room upstairs where I can escape and be crafty.
10. Thankful for this opportunity to be home all day with my boys, and also work a little to keep my brain stimulated.

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment